Why are we here ..... Read more... ×

PLEASE NOTE THIS OFFER WAS WITHDRAWN BY OPEN GI ON 26/06/2018

But you could still ask!

Complimentary Golf available for User Group members!

Register your interest as a pair or individual and we will get in touch to arrange a game with Open GI staff and/or Committee members

Please note - You must be a full member of the Open GI User Group to be eligible for this event

If you would like to know more about membership and all other benefits , please use the same contact information as below to register your interest

Contact Barbara Pena - Open GI User Group - Gresham Chambers - Room 20 - 14 Lichfield Street - Wolverhampton - WV1 1DG.

Email: members@openusergroup.org  / Tel. No. 01902 426363

• Like 1

Hi,

could you provide some more details please, myself and our other committee member may be interested,

Many thanks,

Matt

Hi Matt

Give Barbara a call to arrange. Venues and dates are flexible!

• Like 1

• Yes - sorry - getting my OCP / ODC /OPM confused OPM allows trigger docs - as long as you dont want to add / review prior 👍
    • Mark it is also available under std OPM, whilst we don't currently use it I have just tested it by sending 3 different letters to the print queue the last one set as trigger doc and this sent all 3 to the printer out of OPM without user intervention  
    • That's using ODC I believe - and suspect poor @Philr either hasn't spent his cash on that - or if he has - hasn't set it up yet  
    • What about trigger docs? if you send a trigger doc after ipid it should print all docs for that client?
    • ... and I think that's a setting in the OpenSuite config file ....