Why are we here ..... Read more... ×
    • Creditline + is really good, being able to process payment/allocate to OGI in one process is the main advantage to other solutions.   In a previous life we even linked it to our phone system to fully cover PCI DSS compliance (client keyed in cc number so we did not have to pause record) - but that was fairy expensive to do at the time.   You will get the odd blip when payment has gone through but not allocated to OGI but you will have access to an online portal to check payments received if get one which has supposedly failed.
    • We currently use the Worldpay online card payment facility which is becoming more and more expensive.   We are exploring other avenues available including Open GI's own offering (I believe Creditline Plus).   Can anyone that is using the Open Gi offering please give us any feedback.   Also anyone using an outsourced facility other than Worldpay, who do you use?   Thanks :-)
    • Hi Marc I have tried following your guide with regards to getting the IPID to print duplex but it has not worked. I am not sure what I have done wrong. I have attached a screen print of the command I have used, would you be kind enough to take a look and give me more guidance please? Thanks IPID Printing.docx
    • Hi Clare   Oh OGI, how funny are you guys...   They have no idea what supports what.  They've created what is basically an incredibly flexible system but because we can all do different things, they just go back to "not supposed to do that".  In the defence of the Support team, they "support" the designed processes of the system, so if it's a useful "mistake" in coding, they'll not get involved.   OpenPrintManager isn't designed to support anything really, it's just a glorified print queue.  It'll do whatever Core (Brooms) or Windows tells it to.  That's why proposal forms print off single sided normally along with printouts etc.     In simple terms, OpenWord letters obey Windows rules and Brokerlink (prop's etc) obey OGI rules.
    • Thanks Marc, I will have a look at this. When I raised the query within Open Gi originally they just simply told me that 'Open Print manager does not support duplex printing of Open Word Documents' which seems very antiquated to me. Thanks for your support once again.