Why are we here ..... Read more... ×
admin

GDPR - Consent Data Capture

If you want to create your own Consent capture details - but don't know how to create a new data frame then this is for you. 

Whilst the information can be found within the Online Guides that Open GI produce, the User Group have produced a guidance video for your assistance - press the play button on the video below.

Let us know if you find this useful - and any other topics you may want covered!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the video on how to create the GDPR frame.  We have now done this.

We will be adding it to our clients level one, F11 to create a Client Profile but I cant seem to do a database enquiry on it.

If I phone Open GI it will take days for them to get back to me.

Does anyone have any ideas please??

Thank you

Carol Davies

Hi Carol - First off - well done for creating the frame !!

As for the Database report - there are a Three Top Tips ....

1. Use BL1.Module - to search for "Clients" with that frame type
  2. Prefix the Profile (Fact Find) frame keywords with "F." on the report (so [XX.Line01] becomes [F.XX.Line01]
  3. Have a look at the on-line guide which explains in more detail 

Hope that helps - let me know if you need some more info - but I'm sure you'll be off and running now :)

Mark

What a difference an "F" makes.

The report is coming out now - thank you so much for your help.

Well worth being a member of Open GI User Group!!!

Carol

• Like 2

I tried to make my frame as 'user-friendly' as possible so made all the consent given/retracted dates auto populate based on when questions answered/changed.

GDPR1.png

GDPR2.png

GDPR3.png

GDPR4.png

Nice one Karl - Just how a good solution should be built!!

Shame GETREPLY and INPUT screens are not part of core calcs though 😩

Thanks for sharing