Why are we here ..... Read more... ×
pete.woodcock

why cant i reply

Question

sorry to be a pain, but I asked a question the other about 5.82 and im getting answers/replies but i  cannot reply back to any

Why is this?   

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

Hi Peter - thanks for joining recently and sorry to hear you are having some issues replying to posts

On investigation, this was in fact an incorrect setting for that particular Forum area and for registered users in the "Member" category

This has now been corrected and you should be able to "reply" to your posts - and any other posts!! :)

Thanks for spotting this one - and taking the time to raise with us.

Happy days :D

• Thanks guys for your answers/reply’s  opengi are saying that it’s because the pds’s are pcl and not the normal type of pdf lol not sure about this differences    but  working with the teams to change the processes in open product settings, let you know the out come 
    • Hi Peter - thanks for joining recently and sorry to hear you are having some issues replying to posts   On investigation, this was in fact an incorrect setting for that particular Forum area and for registered users in the "Member" category   This has now been corrected and you should be able to "reply" to your posts - and any other posts!!   Thanks for spotting this one - and taking the time to raise with us.   Happy days 
    • sorry to be a pain, but I asked a question the other about 5.82 and im getting answers/replies but i  cannot reply back to any   Why is this?   
    • Yes - sorry - getting my OCP / ODC /OPM confused OPM allows trigger docs - as long as you dont want to add / review prior 👍
    • Mark it is also available under std OPM, whilst we don't currently use it I have just tested it by sending 3 different letters to the print queue the last one set as trigger doc and this sent all 3 to the printer out of OPM without user intervention