Sign in to follow this  
Mark Hallam

Gross Premium exc IPT

Question

Hi,

Can anyone help please, when generating a Bordereaux out of ic+ how can i get the Gross Premium exc IPT. this shows as the Gross Taxable figure on the Ledger, but there are no keywords to produce that number.

Mark.

Capture.PNG

2 answers to this question

Hi Mark

i don’t think there is one (I derive it by orig.debt - IPT.Amout)

Thanks for your response I thought that may be the answer, makes it hard when generating a Bordereaux from the system. Why have a figure that you cant access!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• You might be able to do it via Brooms letters. I don't even know what system letter you mean.   One way to do it, is to append a frame onto the end of the Policy Amendment chain. The frame having a "Yes / No" field, from that trigger you can then use "INIT-LETTER"    https://www.opengi.co.uk/support/onlineguides/#Subsystems/CoreSchemeToolkit/Creating_A_Diary_Entry_Using_WRITE-DIARY.htm   Frames and keywords for Motor Writer is here.
    • Hi Diarmuid   The Escrow is owned by Open GI - the User Group have exclusive access / beneficiaries should an event occur. If you need a copy of the current document, you will probably need to go via your Account Manager. Meanwhile, I'll ask the User Group Committee to raise with OGI at the next meeting to confirm correct approach and contact points if Members require open access to the document - it shouldn't be a secret  
    • Hi The auditors are in a the moment. I've shown them our membership of the User Group. But now they have asked for details of the Escrow agreement between the User Group and OpenGI. Anyone got an idea of where I could find this? Thanks Diarmuid Quirke
    • Hi Mark   Pretty sure Motor can be produced from APM - but Home needs a record in Core back office. It's the crazy world of OGI quirks I'm afraid - a result of some poor decision making a long while ago   If I'm off the mark, or there are some alternatives, I'm sure someone will post up some options   M  
    • Hi Mark,   It was for Motor or Home Insurance. No it wasnt creating our own, this was producing the system derived documentation.