Question

Hi all

Anyone using Sanctions check in anger?

Had an issue which I couldn't fully resolve or pinpoint where the list is often short of name data. On closer inspection the names are blank when the Forename is not completed (often the case on non-writer products) - and the report seems to "assume" that if there is no forename, then the BCM.Name is irrelevant / not used / not printed. I'm probably completely wrong - 

I suggested they raise with OGI - just wondered if this is a known factor across the user base?

#askingforafriend

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Hi Mar   OGI have an option for simple AD integration - so have a look in the guides - at this link   You may have this already ..?   Not quite single sign on - but it's workable   Hope that helps / points you in the right direction   M
    • Hello this might be a random question but does anyone happen to know what kind of authentication standards OpenGI works on?.  I am at the earliest stages of looking at the possibility of moving into single sign on and this is a key application for us.  I presume this might be a question for OpenGI but I thought to ask just in case.    Many thanks in advance to everyone
    • Thank you Mark for the info I have logged it with OGI and they are looking at it.   
    • Hi Mar - and welcome to the Forum!   I think the issue is that the error message will be best investigated by OGI. I've never seen that one - but maybe some other live users may be able to assist. Other than checking the document filename / length of filename for the template and / or the trigger document - it would be best to log with OGI   Sorry I cant help - but sometimes its just a program error! - Oh - do check you are on the latest Vs of OpenSuite products - and especially ALL client software (each PC) is also upto date - that often causes random issues like this  (and OGI will say to check / upgrade as a first step anyway)   Let us know the outcome!   
    • Hi we are setting up ODC printing - the file reaches the server queue in OPM and file is shown there however the export part is not working . The document in OPM displays a X and the following  into a ( "is an invalid expanded name ,  has anyone come across anything like this before and know what the issue might be. Thanks