Sign in to follow this  

• I don’t believe so as very specific criteria has to be set each time a purge is ran (at least in Live). Purging also has separate stages e.g. you have to purge ledger & diary before an actual policy/client record can be removed.   For all I know there may be an overnight command for Prospect to purge quotes/prospects ‘marked for deletion’, however we review these first as anyone can press Esc K (and maybe doing so for the wrong reasons).   Bottom Line, I feel nervous purging when doing manually, I would not like the idea of records disappearing from the system each night etc.  Sorry, I’ve not been much help!
    • Hi I know there is a module in OGI for record purging is there any way that this can be automated does anyone know?. I am keen to have any information about this.    Regards Mar
    • Please find attached the Membership benefits for 2020 OGIUG Discounts 2020.pdf
    • Thank you Mark for the info I have logged it with OGI and they are looking at it.   
    • Hi Mar - and welcome to the Forum!   I think the issue is that the error message will be best investigated by OGI. I've never seen that one - but maybe some other live users may be able to assist. Other than checking the document filename / length of filename for the template and / or the trigger document - it would be best to log with OGI   Sorry I cant help - but sometimes its just a program error! - Oh - do check you are on the latest Vs of OpenSuite products - and especially ALL client software (each PC) is also upto date - that often causes random issues like this  (and OGI will say to check / upgrade as a first step anyway)   Let us know the outcome!