AGM 2012

BarbaraP

We would remind you that the Open GI User Group Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday, 11th October 2012, at Open GI Offices, Buckholt Drive, Warndon, Worcester, WR4 9SR. Registration and a Guided Tour of Open GI Offices will be from 9.30am with the formal AGM commencing at 10.30am.

Your vote is important to us. If you are unable to attend the AGM, please do take the time to return the Proxy Form. All Proxy Forms will be entered into a prize draw to win an Open GI Consultancy Day worth £750.00 for your business.

Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact Barbara Pena on 01902-426363 or email: members@openusergroup.org

AGM 2012 - Proxy Form (v2 - pdf).pdf

• Hour and a half for us. Microsoft's Hyper-V doesn't leverage host CPUs very well at all.
    • If you want to know who won this year in each category, follow the link below   Insurance Times - Tech & Innovation Awards - 2020
    • EXTENDED OFFER   Even though "lock-down" has almost been confined to the history books, there's still lots of uncertainty across the UK   Restrictions and limitations are impacting businesses every day and worse still, the uncertainty looks continue for a while yet   Whether you need more knowledge or just better insight, at OneFiftyPercent we want to help as many Open GI brokers as we can    If you want to re-boot your business or take away current system pains there is no better time than the "now"   For help with any aspect of your OGI systems or associated applications, just get in touch with us and book your FREE call     Guaranteed 150% - No strings. No Fees. No catch.   Leave your preferred contact details at the link here and we'll be in touch   #karma #network #freehelp #OFP #resultsdontlie
    • I don’t believe so as very specific criteria has to be set each time a purge is ran (at least in Live). Purging also has separate stages e.g. you have to purge ledger & diary before an actual policy/client record can be removed.   For all I know there may be an overnight command for Prospect to purge quotes/prospects ‘marked for deletion’, however we review these first as anyone can press Esc K (and maybe doing so for the wrong reasons).   Bottom Line, I feel nervous purging when doing manually, I would not like the idea of records disappearing from the system each night etc.  Sorry, I’ve not been much help!
    • Hi I know there is a module in OGI for record purging is there any way that this can be automated does anyone know?. I am keen to have any information about this.    Regards Mar