Database Enquiry Help

BUSH002

Question

Is there a keyword for tracing payments accepted on the system ?

I am looking to do a Database Enquiry which will find all transactions with an effective date after the 06/04/2015 where we received a payment towards the premium between the 07/04/2015 to 30/04/2015.

Thanks for any assistance.

Kind regards

Tim Bush

2 answers to this question

Hi Tim

Assume you're using Database Enquiry.

Try BTX.Pay.dt which is the date that payment is assigned to the transaction.

In DBE, if you're using Open-i, choose "Transactions".  On the Keyword choice, type BTX and TAB and it'll show you the BTX frame where the keyword appears at the top.

Hope that helps.

All the best

Marc

Hi Marc

Thank you very much for replying.

Yes I am using database enquiry, but are on the old Brooms version and not Open-i but that's not a problem.

Would you know the keyword for pulling off the amount paid, tried using BTX.samt but everything was £0.00. So if this makes sense it is the date and amount showing on a cashbook that I am looking to find and total up.

Best regards,

Tim Bush

• Hi Val - I've not heard this being an issue generally - very strange. OGI will be best to investigate. Would be good to know the outcome!!   Just a thought - is it only the extract / csv with the issue - or does the full printed report still not report these?  
    • Has anyone else come across this problem, we are getting quite a few cases where the renewal is not populating on the list.  OGI have been looking at this from the copy CSV lists we have sent them, but have not resolved this issue yet. 
    • Open GI Sanction Check Update!   Function shortfall now on the #OpenGI radar - watch this space! 
    • Partnership deals that are in the interests of Open-GI's profits and not the best infrastructure for their clients. HP - (30% returns from printers to servers when I worked for a HP partner. Haven't been pleasantly surprised with 6 more years of dealing with their hardware). Microsoft - Oh ook another 60 security holes and a zero-day (M$ product zero-days can only be fixed or mitigated by Microsoft) that has been actively exploited for over two months now. Sophos - Tavis Ormandy of Google's top security team, charitably wrote a 30 page paper, which concludes that the company was "working with good intentions" but is "ill-equipped to handle the output of one co-operative security researcher working in his spare time". Recently, they forced through Multi-Factor Authentication for their "cloud" management site (which has a really useless, coutnerintuitve and uninformative interface), that is completely useless in a ransomware take over, you could easily be left without access to your "cloud". They should implement physical keys if they are going to push for this, not software methods that can be taken over as part of an attack. 
    • The real question for Open GI is why is only 1 browser supported?   Why do you think that is?   10 points for each correct answer …