why cant i reply

pete.woodcock
Go to solution Solved by admin,

Question

1 answer to this question

• Solution

Hi Peter - thanks for joining recently and sorry to hear you are having some issues replying to posts

On investigation, this was in fact an incorrect setting for that particular Forum area and for registered users in the "Member" category

This has now been corrected and you should be able to "reply" to your posts - and any other posts!! :)

Thanks for spotting this one - and taking the time to raise with us.

Happy days :D

• If you want to know who won this year in each category, follow the link below   Insurance Times - Tech & Innovation Awards - 2020
    • EXTENDED OFFER   Even though "lock-down" has almost been confined to the history books, there's still lots of uncertainty across the UK   Restrictions and limitations are impacting businesses every day and worse still, the uncertainty looks continue for a while yet   Whether you need more knowledge or just better insight, at OneFiftyPercent we want to help as many Open GI brokers as we can    If you want to re-boot your business or take away current system pains there is no better time than the "now"   For help with any aspect of your OGI systems or associated applications, just get in touch with us and book your FREE call     Guaranteed 150% - No strings. No Fees. No catch.   Leave your preferred contact details at the link here and we'll be in touch   #karma #network #freehelp #OFP #resultsdontlie
    • I don’t believe so as very specific criteria has to be set each time a purge is ran (at least in Live). Purging also has separate stages e.g. you have to purge ledger & diary before an actual policy/client record can be removed.   For all I know there may be an overnight command for Prospect to purge quotes/prospects ‘marked for deletion’, however we review these first as anyone can press Esc K (and maybe doing so for the wrong reasons).   Bottom Line, I feel nervous purging when doing manually, I would not like the idea of records disappearing from the system each night etc.  Sorry, I’ve not been much help!
    • Hi I know there is a module in OGI for record purging is there any way that this can be automated does anyone know?. I am keen to have any information about this.    Regards Mar
    • Please find attached the Membership benefits for 2020 OGIUG Discounts 2020.pdf