Why are we here ..... Read more... ×
karl

Can you not delete your own posts?

Question

Admin

I have (as others have in the past) accidentally posted the same post multiple times. Do we not have permission to delete our own posts?

Thanks

Karl

2 answers to this question

Hi Karl - hope you are well.

There doesn't appear to be an option to allow posts to be deleted by members - unless you are aware of where that setting is!!

You should be able to

• "edit" your post - and therefore mark it as duplicate - or
  • Mail the Admin - (me :wub: ) and we can delete

If there is a way to delete own posts that would be good - let me know if you this is set somewhere in the list of 3,000 settings ....

Thanks

Hi Karl - hope you are well.

There doesn't appear to be an option to allow posts to be deleted by members - unless you are aware of where that setting is!!

You should be able to

• "edit" your post - and therefore mark it as duplicate - or
  • Mail the Admin - (me :wub: ) and we can delete

If there is a way to delete own posts that would be good - let me know if you this is set somewhere in the list of 3,000 settings ....

Thanks

It may not be an option - I have not noticed the issue on the other board as being admin allows me to delete all posts including my own. If I get a chance I will browse through the 3,000 settings :wacko:

• Yes - sorry - getting my OCP / ODC /OPM confused OPM allows trigger docs - as long as you dont want to add / review prior 👍
    • Mark it is also available under std OPM, whilst we don't currently use it I have just tested it by sending 3 different letters to the print queue the last one set as trigger doc and this sent all 3 to the printer out of OPM without user intervention  
    • That's using ODC I believe - and suspect poor @Philr either hasn't spent his cash on that - or if he has - hasn't set it up yet  
    • What about trigger docs? if you send a trigger doc after ipid it should print all docs for that client?
    • ... and I think that's a setting in the OpenSuite config file ....