Jump to content
Why are we here ..... Read more... ×
Andyk

OGI Consent Frame Costs

Recommended Posts

Re the new GDPR frame   -   are all OPEN GI users being asked to pay £1,000   (+  £300. per year annual licence fee  )  to obtain this facility    ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Andy. 

 

No - I believe as always its negotiable. So you can spend 2 man days over the next few weeks / months discussing and making a case - and then OGI will go through their internal sign off process and numerous signatories for a couple of weeks. Then with luck you can probably get it with a discount. Go for it and let us know the "price for today" deal. 

 

Option 2 is you can build the frame yourself if you have the skills and time and knowledge - which I know you do!

 

Option 3 - you can get the same functionality delivered for about 87% of the 3yr TCO  list price + consent reports + consent documentation + workflow set-up for capture + cross check code to keep data in line - if you know the right people....

 

It is what it is - and there is a cost to any delivery. Supply and demand wins as always - and I'm sure there will be a level of demand at £2,280 (3yr TCO) from OGI. For the other 90% of the user base, maybe they could start with the User Group

 

Click for more details on GDPR Consent Tracking in OGI - Limited availability!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw the demo for the frame today, I could knock one up myself in less than two hours lol.

Edited by karl
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

STOP PRESS GUYS!!

 

Always good to get the latest position and full story from the horses mouth so to speak and get the correct version (and the most up to date version) of the truth.

 

Registrations are now "open"  for Open GIs Consent Page Webinar - it's all over Social Media. It will be an Open G-eye opener.

 

So - register and attend on the day and make sure you get the full 3yr TCO numbers for real. While you are there - check what report output is being delivered in the standard price / package so you can analyse your customers preferences once you've got all that data collected. We would love to hear your views and feedback on this latest offering from Open GI - it looks amazing - what's not to like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/02/2018 at 18:26, aggy said:

STOP PRESS GUYS!!

 

Always good to get the latest position and full story from the horses mouth so to speak and get the correct version (and the most up to date version) of the truth.

 

Registrations are now "open"  for Open GIs Consent Page Webinar - it's all over Social Media. It will be an Open G-eye opener.

 

So - register and attend on the day and make sure you get the full 3yr TCO numbers for real. While you are there - check what report output is being delivered in the standard price / package so you can analyse your customers preferences once you've got all that data collected. We would love to hear your views and feedback on this latest offering from Open GI - it looks amazing - what's not to like?

Like I said, saw it on Monday. It is a basic data capture frame (with a little validation) anyone with scheme toolkit could replicate in no time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Karl - yep it's pretty straight forward as you say. There's also lots more to do though - even once you have the £2.3k "frame". 

 

Speaking with a few brokers, they are looking for ease of data entry, methods to track uptake, best workflow practice, report output and data refresh cycle management. I know there is some info from OGI  - and every broker needs to qualify exactly what they are getting for their money. As always - it's best to see it with their own eyes and ask the right questions for their own business so they can make an informed choice - to either 

  • Take up the offer - because it gives them everything they need at an acceptable TCO
  • Build it themselves and try to understand all the peripheral changes required to make it work or
  • Save 87% of the OGI price and go elsewhere using expert advice and delivery of a full solution

The User Group can also assist - although ultimately it would be a self build. A lot of brokers will be happy with that option too

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/02/2018 at 18:40, karl said:

I saw the demo for the frame today, I could knock one up myself in less than two hours lol.

Sorry Karl - wasn't suggesting a "better" version of the truth was available from OGI - just suggesting people can get the full story and pricing from Open GI. Their webinar will be a great opportunity to see this in the flesh - and the value for money in the proposition. X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi just wondered if you can assist.  I have managed to knock up the GDPR frame, do you know how I insert this to my workflow in prospect?  We have one like this already but our Open GI trainer set that up.  Thanks in advance if you can help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Stuart - this depends on what your workflow currently is and, where you want this to be in the workflow - i.e. before quote / after quote / on first contact etc. As always (good thing!) OGI have lots of options (bad thing?). Happy to have a call if it will help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Mark

 

Thank you for your reply.

 

We would like it after the quote, when we are converting it to make it live.

 

Like i say at the minute we have a frame that appears in our workflow following the quote but I can not see the settings which make this happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Stuart - then you will want to use either Option 13 or Option 17 in the Prospect Control set-up on the Prospect menu where you can set the screen to appear. Not sure that's the best workflow - as this just saves the preference detail as part of the risk - when you may really want to save client preferences as part of the client detail screens. 

 

There are other options too, if you have Toolkit solutions but hope the above helps!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Mark Sollis said:

when you may really want to save client preferences as part of the client detail screens. 

 

How do we do this? Can we attach the frame to the client detail screen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK - Have a look at Options 83 and 85 in Prospect Control. Again some options - particularly when you get to the live record - but you should be able to set this up to work as you need. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Mark, that has brought the frame across now in the clients details screen now for a new prospect.  Is there a way that the frame can be added to every clients details screen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi - there's no automated way to do this - unless you have additional software from OGI already installed. 

 

Given you have to complete the detail following contact and consent discussions with each customer, there is little point in adding it globally anyway as it still needs to be updated case by case - at a given touch-point. Better to build the "adding and completion" of this frame into your MTA / Renewal processes and track update and completion via reporting methods from the system to ensure you are on target.

 

If this is a "valuable" exercise for your business and you want to promote completion of your "consent" data frame, then why not have a monthly award / voucher based on percentage of data completed per agent / operator?

 

Either way - likely this will take 12 months to capture all the detail - unless you are planning a big bang mass marketing / contact / telesales campaign to every customer you have - as long as they have consented to such contact in the first place .... see ICO Fines here for current practice - pre GDPR :o :wacko:

 

Hope that helps!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/03/2018 at 12:42, Mark Sollis said:

Hi - there's no automated way to do this - unless you have additional software from OGI already installed. 

 

Given you have to complete the detail following contact and consent discussions with each customer, there is little point in adding it globally anyway as it still needs to be updated case by case - at a given touch-point. Better to build the "adding and completion" of this frame into your MTA / Renewal processes and track update and completion via reporting methods from the system to ensure you are on target.

 

If this is a "valuable" exercise for your business and you want to promote completion of your "consent" data frame, then why not have a monthly award / voucher based on percentage of data completed per agent / operator?

 

Either way - likely this will take 12 months to capture all the detail - unless you are planning a big bang mass marketing / contact / telesales campaign to every customer you have - as long as they have consented to such contact in the first place .... see ICO Fines here for current practice - pre GDPR :o :wacko:

 

Hope that helps!

Love the monthly reward idea for getting consent for existing clients. Now to add a hidden operator field to my frame......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Posts

    • Nice one Karl - Just how a good solution should be built!!   Shame GETREPLY and INPUT screens are not part of core calcs though 😩   Thanks for sharing
    • I tried to make my frame as 'user-friendly' as possible so made all the consent given/retracted dates auto populate based on when questions answered/changed.
    • Coffee-MP4.mp4
    • If this email does not appear to be displayed as intended, click here to view it online.   May 2018 Welcome to Issue No.37 In this issue the Chairman brings you up to date with what has been happening on the GDPR Issue, we draw your attention to the current deadline for the implementation of IPIDs and provide a summary of the Minutes of our Committee Meeting held in January.  In addition, we bring you news of Exclusive Membership Benefits and highlight the problems that can be encountered when relying on next day delivery of consumable items. It is worth taking the time to click through and read these articles; you never know what nuggets of information await! Important Open GI update to Integrated Products and Core. The latest update of IP5.81.0 and Core 15.81A will be bringing the ability to Purge linked Open Attach records as part of your Core Purge.  This is going to be a huge time saving update, so keep a look out for it in the near future in your system messages! As always we would love to hear from you with your experiences and suggested improvements for the Open GI system. Barbara Pena - Administrator If you haven't already done so, why not try logging onto our Forum. To gain access to the Forum you simply need to register on the site and a confirmation email will be sent out. To register, go to the following link:- http://opengiusergroupforum.invisionzone.com    GDPR Issue

      Click here to Find out more Committee Meeting Highlights
      The Open GI User Group Committee met on 29th January 2018 for one of their quarterly meetings to discuss topics raised by Open GI users.  The Committee then met with Open GI at their Worcester offices on 1st February 2018 to exchange feedback and raise user issues and queries.  A summary of the minutes has been produced for your information. 

      Click here to Find out more   IPIDs are Coming!


      Click here to Find out more   Membership Benefits for 2018
      Exclusive Discounts off selected Open GI Software have been negotiated for 2018.

      Find out more   Next Day Delivery - May not always work!!
      Do you rely on next day delivery for your consumable items?  Have you experienced problems?       

      Click here to Find out more   Open User Group Open User Group The views and opinions expressed in this email may not represent the views
      and opinions of the Open GI User Group and are made without prejudice and
      subject to contract. Although this message and any attachments are believed
      to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer
      system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the
      recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted
      by the Open GI User Group for any loss or damage in any way arising from its
      use.

      The information contained in this message is correct at the time of going to
      press. Any action taken as a result of the information should be checked
      with the sender before taking action.   If you would like to be removed from this mailing list please click unsubscribe    
    • What a difference an "F" makes. The report is coming out now - thank you so much for your help. Well worth being a member of Open GI User Group!!! Carol
×