Why are we here ..... ×

OGI Consent Frame Costs

Andyk

Hi Andy. 

No - I believe as always its negotiable. So you can spend 2 man days over the next few weeks / months discussing and making a case - and then OGI will go through their internal sign off process and numerous signatories for a couple of weeks. Then with luck you can probably get it with a discount. Go for it and let us know the "price for today" deal. 

Option 2 is you can build the frame yourself if you have the skills and time and knowledge - which I know you do!

Option 3 - you can get the same functionality delivered for about 87% of the 3yr TCO  list price + consent reports + consent documentation + workflow set-up for capture + cross check code to keep data in line - if you know the right people....

It is what it is - and there is a cost to any delivery. Supply and demand wins as always - and I'm sure there will be a level of demand at £2,280 (3yr TCO) from OGI. For the other 90% of the user base, maybe they could start with the User Group

Click for more details on GDPR Consent Tracking in OGI - Limited availability!

STOP PRESS GUYS!!

Always good to get the latest position and full story from the horses mouth so to speak and get the correct version (and the most up to date version) of the truth.

Registrations are now "open"  for Open GIs Consent Page Webinar - it's all over Social Media. It will be an Open G-eye opener.

So - register and attend on the day and make sure you get the full 3yr TCO numbers for real. While you are there - check what report output is being delivered in the standard price / package so you can analyse your customers preferences once you've got all that data collected. We would love to hear your views and feedback on this latest offering from Open GI - it looks amazing - what's not to like?

On 14/02/2018 at 18:26, aggy said:

STOP PRESS GUYS!!

Always good to get the latest position and full story from the horses mouth so to speak and get the correct version (and the most up to date version) of the truth.

Registrations are now "open"  for Open GIs Consent Page Webinar - it's all over Social Media. It will be an Open G-eye opener.

So - register and attend on the day and make sure you get the full 3yr TCO numbers for real. While you are there - check what report output is being delivered in the standard price / package so you can analyse your customers preferences once you've got all that data collected. We would love to hear your views and feedback on this latest offering from Open GI - it looks amazing - what's not to like?

Like I said, saw it on Monday. It is a basic data capture frame (with a little validation) anyone with scheme toolkit could replicate in no time.

Hi Karl - yep it's pretty straight forward as you say. There's also lots more to do though - even once you have the £2.3k "frame". 

Speaking with a few brokers, they are looking for ease of data entry, methods to track uptake, best workflow practice, report output and data refresh cycle management. I know there is some info from OGI  - and every broker needs to qualify exactly what they are getting for their money. As always - it's best to see it with their own eyes and ask the right questions for their own business so they can make an informed choice - to either 

• Take up the offer - because it gives them everything they need at an acceptable TCO
  • Build it themselves and try to understand all the peripheral changes required to make it work or
  • Save 87% of the OGI price and go elsewhere using expert advice and delivery of a full solution

The User Group can also assist - although ultimately it would be a self build. A lot of brokers will be happy with that option too

• Like 1
On 12/02/2018 at 18:40, karl said:

I saw the demo for the frame today, I could knock one up myself in less than two hours lol.

Sorry Karl - wasn't suggesting a "better" version of the truth was available from OGI - just suggesting people can get the full story and pricing from Open GI. Their webinar will be a great opportunity to see this in the flesh - and the value for money in the proposition. X

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Stuart - this depends on what your workflow currently is and, where you want this to be in the workflow - i.e. before quote / after quote / on first contact etc. As always (good thing!) OGI have lots of options (bad thing?). Happy to have a call if it will help.

Hi Stuart - then you will want to use either Option 13 or Option 17 in the Prospect Control set-up on the Prospect menu where you can set the screen to appear. Not sure that's the best workflow - as this just saves the preference detail as part of the risk - when you may really want to save client preferences as part of the client detail screens. 

There are other options too, if you have Toolkit solutions but hope the above helps!

• Like 1

Hi - there's no automated way to do this - unless you have additional software from OGI already installed. 

Given you have to complete the detail following contact and consent discussions with each customer, there is little point in adding it globally anyway as it still needs to be updated case by case - at a given touch-point. Better to build the "adding and completion" of this frame into your MTA / Renewal processes and track update and completion via reporting methods from the system to ensure you are on target.

If this is a "valuable" exercise for your business and you want to promote completion of your "consent" data frame, then why not have a monthly award / voucher based on percentage of data completed per agent / operator?

Either way - likely this will take 12 months to capture all the detail - unless you are planning a big bang mass marketing / contact / telesales campaign to every customer you have - as long as they have consented to such contact in the first place .... see ICO Fines here for current practice - pre GDPR :o :wacko:

Hope that helps!

• Like 1
On 14/03/2018 at 12:42, Mark Sollis said:

Hi - there's no automated way to do this - unless you have additional software from OGI already installed. 

Given you have to complete the detail following contact and consent discussions with each customer, there is little point in adding it globally anyway as it still needs to be updated case by case - at a given touch-point. Better to build the "adding and completion" of this frame into your MTA / Renewal processes and track update and completion via reporting methods from the system to ensure you are on target.

If this is a "valuable" exercise for your business and you want to promote completion of your "consent" data frame, then why not have a monthly award / voucher based on percentage of data completed per agent / operator?

Either way - likely this will take 12 months to capture all the detail - unless you are planning a big bang mass marketing / contact / telesales campaign to every customer you have - as long as they have consented to such contact in the first place .... see ICO Fines here for current practice - pre GDPR :o :wacko:

Hope that helps!

Love the monthly reward idea for getting consent for existing clients. Now to add a hidden operator field to my frame......

• Mark Sollis changed the title to OGI Consent Frame Costs
  • admin unpinned this topic